There are many ways to play PartyTime on your TV at home. I will help you with some of the solutions that I prefer. Regardless if you are using an iOS, Android or Windows tablet/phone, there is a solution to play it on your TV. All these solutions lets you use your Tablet or Phone as the controller for the game while playing on the TV with your friends. Learning how to mirror your tablets or phones is very usefull and I’m sure you will find many uses for it with other apps as well.
- AirPlay: If you have an AppleTV you can connect and stream the screen with most iPhone/iPad devices directly using the inbuilt AirPlay app.
- AirBeam TV: Requires you to have a Samsung TV and MiraCast.
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter: Costs app. 49$ and plugs into the iPhone/iPad and into your TV using a HDMI cable.
- ChromeCast: Costs around 35$ and is easily setup on your TV. After that you download Google Home app and start screen cast from that app.
- MiraCast: Usually costs a little more than ChromeCast but works perfectly for your android devices.
- MicroUSB-to-HDMI Adapter: Price ranges from 13$ and upwards. Connect your samsung device to the TV using a HDMI cable.
- ChromeCast: Costs around 35$ and is easily setup on your TV. Download Chrome web browser and select cast mode from the browser to “Cast Desktop” to the TV, then you play PartyTime with webbrowser minimized.
- MiraCast: Costs around 50$ and is just as easy to use as ChromeCast.
- HDMI: Make sure your device has a input for HDMI, then connect it to the device and then connect the other end to the TV.
Multiplatform (works for all devices)
- AirServer: Supports AirPlay, Google Cast and Miracast. It’s free to use for 14days, after that it costs around 13$ to purchase it. You can for example start the AirServer on your PC, then connect with your tablet/phone to the PC and then cast your PC screen using Chrome cast desktop feature. There are also other ways to do this that are easier just go to their website and check it out.
- Mobizen, AirSquirrels and Project my Screen: Three different apps you can checkout to cast the screen from your phone/tablet.
There are many more options out there and if you need help feel free to post on the forum! I have tried several methods to make sure the game can be played on TV and still lookg good. Just remember that Google is your friend, so if you want to look further for yourself simply seach for: YourDeviceName Screen cast to TV.
Have you considered playing with a friend but you are both in different places. Then it might be possible to setup TeamViewer. TeamViewer lets a person remote into your phone or PC and that way you can both interact with the same device. For example TeamViewer on PC: https://www.teamviewer.com If both players download it and install it, then you can remote to eachother and only 1 person needs to own the Windows UWP app of PartyTime to enjoy it together. TeamViewer is also available through appstore so could be fun to try out. This has not yet been tested so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you try it out and give us some input on the experience.